The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children
Author – Stormie Omartian
Christian Living, Prayer
Stormie Omartian’s bestselling The Power of a Praying® series (more than 23 million copies sold) is rereleased with fresh new covers and new material to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives. In this important follow-up to The Power of a Praying® Parent (2 million copies sold), Stormie addresses areas of concern you may have for your grown children and shares how to lift them up to God. With stories from other parents and insight gleaned from personal experience, Stormie helps you pray with the power of God’s Word over your adult children.
I wish I could have read this book fifteen years ago. Now, I can’t get enough of it. I pray the
prayers over and over. Wish I could memorize the whole book.
The book is divided into these helpful chapters:
1. See God Pour Out His Spirit upon Them
2. Develop a Hear for God, His Word, and His Ways
3. Grow in Wisdom, Discernment, and Revelation
4. Find Freedom, Restoration, and Wholeness
5. Understand God’s Purpose for Their Lives
6. Work Successfully and Have Financial Stability
7. Have a Sound Mind and a Right Attitude
8. Resist Evil Influences and Destructive Behavior
9. Avoid All Sexual Pollution and Temptation
10.Experience Good Health and God’s Healing
11.Enjoy a Successful Marriage and Raise Godly Children
12.Maintain Strong and Fulfilling Relationships
13.Be Protected and Survive Tough Times
14.Walk into the Future God Has for Them.
There are scriptures to support the prayers and there is even a section for grandchildren.