I love wish lists and enjoy every opportunity I have to make one. This week The Broke and Bookish has done just that. This week’s theme is Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own.
1. Frederick the Literate A Limited edition cat print by Charles Wysocki.
2. A paperwhite kindle and leather cover.
3. A tall bookcase.
4. A leather bound journal.
5. A mug and a sweatshirt that says I ♥ Books.
6. A weekend stay at the Library Hotel in NYC with a $200 gift card (to spend on bookish things, of course.
7. I love the necklace The Broke and Bookish showed in their list. You can buy this on Etsy.
8. A new desk so I can be more organized in my reading.
9. A new loveseat so I can be more comfy while I read.
10. A really nice floorlamp so I can see what I’m reading better.