It’s Tuesday so it must be time for The Broke and Bookish’s Top Ten. This week the theme is Top 10 Best Books I’ve Read So Far This Year.
I’ve only read 38 so far and this is my list from that 38. (in no particular order)
1. Between Us Girls by Sally John
I got this from NetGalley and really didn’t know what to expect, but I loved it and am waiting on the sequel.
I read the Orchard House by Riley, so was waiting for this one to come out. Didn’t disappoint me. Loved it. Probably my favorite so far this year.
3. Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein
Great ideas! Want to go back and read it again it was that good!
Loved the twists and turns in this novel. Hope the movie version with Ben Affleck is just as good.
5. Beggars or Angels: How a Single Mother Triumphed Over War, Welfare and Cancer to Become a Successful Philanthropist by Rosemary Tran Lauer with Scott Beller
This was very surprising. So much inspiration in one book and very well written.
6. The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children by Stormie Omartian
Every parent, young or old, should have a copy of this.
7. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik
Historical fiction, chick lit, and I got a whole book list from this book.
8. Heart Song by Desiree Williams
The world needs more Christian fantasy like this. Great story. Lovely descriptions.
Team Us by Ashleigh Slater
I love this book and I’m not even married. The author is so personable. I want to make her my new best friend.
The Stand by Stephen King
Technically I’m not finished with it yet, but I know it will be one of my top ten. This is the updated version.