It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday again. Boy, the week really just flies by. This week The Broke and the Bookish has asked us to do the top ten books on our summer TBR reading list. Some of these have been on here before.
1. The Stand. Maybe I should put this as 1 through 10 because it will probably take me all summer to read this extended version by Stephen King.
2. The Nightingale Girls by Donna Douglas. Hopefully this will feed my fix for nursing stories. Always wanted to be a nurse, even started nursing school but I had to quit when I moved away from the area.
3. Darkness is My Only Companion: A Christian Response to Mental Illness by Kathryn Greene-McCreight. This will be my mental health book for the summer and also one that will get me through those dark nights or days.
5. The Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands. Won this from France Book Tours. This will help one of the challenges I’m working on. I really love the cover.
8. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Still another book to read from my “Books of Lost” list.
9. Ill Wind (Anna Pigeon #3) by Nevada Barr. I started this series years ago and it’s looking good to me again.