The gals at The Broke and the Bookish are suggesting we post our top ten blogging confessions. So here is mine:
1. Sometimes I’ll start as many as six books at one time, but maybe only finish one to blog about.
2. So far I’ve never read Harry Potter, the Outlander series or Fifty Shades Grey. I may change my mind about Outlander, but the other two I do not care to ever read.
3. I actually have two blogs but can’t figure out what to do with the other one.
4. I’m still relatively new at this. Only started my blog in January.
5. My name is not Betty, but I am a huge fan of Betty Boop.
6. I’m not a fast reader, probably just average.
7. I need to read more of other people’s blogs.
8. It took me two years to get the nerve to start a blog.
9. Like Jamie, I’m terrible with library fines and I use to be a librarian. It’s something about the books, I bond with them and hate to give them up. So I’ve learned I can’t borrow books from the library (even if they would still let me). Which leads to number 10.
10. I’m a book hoarder.